Saturday, February 11, 2012

Where can i find the best place to help me plan a wedding (colors flowers time of year and Church or outside)?

I found this site incredibly helpful:



http://www.theknot.com/keywords/ch_527.s...



They have many ideas on different styles, themes and helpful tips. Be ready to do some reading, it's a big site but easy to navigate.

Where can i find the best place to help me plan a wedding (colors flowers time of year and Church or outside)?
Or, if you like to read and you wanna save the money, buy a book. Like, wedding Etiquette for Dummies. I personally like to save money and I don't want to be influenced by a wedding planner that wants me to spend spend spend so they can make the $$$$. It also takes up more time, but if you have time to plan and you like to organize things( I do, so it works perfect for me) Then just buy a couple of books!
Reply:you can look in the phone book for a wedding planner


No comments:

Post a Comment