Monday, February 13, 2012

Poll: For our wedding, in lieu of flowers, we made donations, the guests are so upset that they won't speak to

My husband and I love our cat dearly as everyone who attended our wedding knows ... so instead of favors we put cards on the table saying in lieu of flowers, we have put money aside in your name to have our cat cloned.



Most guests were in an uproar at the wedding, but I thought it would pass and they would get over it.



I think they may be upset because they have a pretty good idea that we are going to put the money from the wedding towards cloning our cat.



But it is our money, and we should be able to do what we want with it, right? I'm really hurt that most people won't even talk to us!



What is your opinon? I think it's quite debatable.

Poll: For our wedding, in lieu of flowers, we made donations, the guests are so upset that they won't speak to
If you want to give all your money to your cat or it's clone that's your business.



I think you guests could have been upset because they see humans that need the money more.
Reply:hey how did u get ur question to come up without a question mark?


No comments:

Post a Comment