Monday, February 13, 2012

Ranunculus flowers for wedding?

Anyone use them for their wedding? I love calla lilies and tulips, but I really like the fullness of this flower. I was thinking of doing white w/some greenery to break up color for my bridesmaids and red with greenery for me. Thought I would use hunter green around stems. (Hunter green is my main color).



What do you think?



Here is a picture of what the flower looks like...



http://media.theknot.com/ImageStage/Obje...

Ranunculus flowers for wedding?
that bouquet is nice. but you do realize that the majority of the flowers in that pic are peonies. but it is gorgeous all of it together. i'm doing ranunculus in my bouquet as well. dark plum and then cool water purple roses.
Reply:they are an awesome bouquet and flower. ya gotta see an entire field of these..it would blow your mind. the bold colors and never ending petalssssss! I love them. they are quite a happy flower, not romantic, but friendly and happy. would set a nice mood. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment