Monday, February 13, 2012

Ranunculus flowers for wedding?

Anyone use them for their wedding? I love calla lilies and tulips, but I really like the fullness of this flower. I was thinking of doing white w/some greenery to break up color for my bridesmaids and red with greenery for me. Thought I would use hunter green around stems. (Hunter green is my main color).



What do you think?



Here is a picture of what the flower looks like...



http://media.theknot.com/ImageStage/Obje...

Ranunculus flowers for wedding?
I love ranunculus and actually am trying to grow them this year. I think they would be gorgeous but I think whatever you love is what you should do for "your and your future's" wedding. Best of luck to you and please keep me posted if you would like !

business loan

No comments:

Post a Comment