Monday, February 13, 2012

Can I use the following flowers in a wedding bouquet?

I saw the following flowers in a seed catalogue - Ranunculus 'Pink Picotee' and Japanese Roses Lisianthus 'Pink Ice' - and fell in love with them. I really want them in my wedding bouquet but I have no idea if they are suitable for that.

Can I use the following flowers in a wedding bouquet?
I dont know if you have seen hydrangeas or not but they come in a variety of diffrent colors and they are fun. It depends on when your wedding is . Do you want them in your yard or in arrangements. If they are arrangements you can have a floris order them. If they are in the yard it depends on the season, If it is too late in the summer they might not germinate which will leave you with no color for the wedding.Lisianthus are awesome and they probably will take the heat of summer. You can also visit your local nursery and see what the availability is because the plants now will probably still be available within the next 3 mos,good luck dahling I hope it turns out beautiful
Reply:You can use whatever you want in your bouquet--it's your day.



I have seen several wedding bouquets of white ranunculus. Check out some Martha Stewart Wedding magazines. They have innovative ideas.



I used ivy for sentimental reasons in my wedding bouquet--and no one had heard of using that in a bridal bouquet.

horns
  • makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment