Monday, January 30, 2012

My G-mas Client (she does wedding flowers) Sent her a Bridel magezen page & wants the bouqte in it can u help?

I have no clupe what the magezeen is, The ad is for an Ann Taylor dress and it is inpossable to identafy the bouqute! She really wants it but...... so can you help?

My G-mas Client (she does wedding flowers) Sent her a Bridel magezen page %26amp; wants the bouqte in it can u help?
Wait - let me see if I have this straight. Your grandmother does wedding bouquets, and somebody sent her a picture of a bouquet from a magazine, and you don't know what magazine, or what issue, or what page, or what ad, but you want us here at Yahoo Answers to tell you how to make the bouquet?



It's Yahoo *Answers*, not Yahoo *Miracles*!
Reply:Hi. I'm confused.



If your grandma does wedding flowers, and her client sent her a picture of what she wants.....then your grandma (being that she has experience and has done this before) should be able to figure out what flowers they are.



I guess I don't understand what you want us to do.....identify flowers from a magazine ad? Again, if your grandmother does wedding flowers, she will know. That is why her client sent her the picture!


  • skin creams
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment